8.28.2012

I have a kindergartener...eek!

It's official. Jared is in KINDERGARTEN!!!! He started his very first day of school yesterday.
This is us in front of his school!

It's really strange without him here....Russell isn't as naughty. Russell and Wylee have actually been getting along pretty well, they were really nice to each other yesterday and they sort of behaved at the store. Most of you already read Wylee's quotes yesterday but the family members that haven't here they are:

When we dropped Jared off, Big Jared asked Wylee what she was going to do without Jared all day and she said, "I don't know...I'm really gonna miss Jared" (sad voice). It was so sweet.

While in the Sonic parking lot (imagine that) Wylee saw a schoolbus and yelled, "I see a school bus!!! I bet Jared is on that school bus!!!"

While leaving Wal-Mart Wylee saw a green VW Bug (Jared always yells slugbug bingo) so we took a picture of it to show Jared when he got home.

After leaving Costco Wylee asked me if they were good at the store. I said they were only a little bit good at Wal-Mart but they were really good at Costco. She started thinking really hard (she was making a "thinking really hard face") and then she told me "I'm sorry that we were so crazy at Wal-Mart, my head thought the cart was a playground....but I guess it wasn't" (said in a really sad voice).

After we got done running errands we had lunch and then Russell napped while Wylee and I watched Hello Kitty in my room. It was so relaxing!! Then When Russell woke up they worked on a welcome home sign for big brother.


This is our family. Russell is black, I'm red and I'm holding Wyatt, Jared is yellow, Big Jared is blue and Wylee is green. After I took this picture she added belly buttons to all of us. Jared tweaked it when he got home.

I was so excited to hear alllll about Jared's first day of school...and I had to drag every detail out of him. He made a friend at lunch but he can't remember his name, they went to the library, they sang 2 songs, he colored. He played on the playground with our neighbor Jace. And that was it. Magical. Today he decided to ride the bus to school, and he will ride it home as well!! I can't believe it. Kindergarten.




All those things I said that maybe Russell wouldn't do (while he looked so sweet sleeping next to me)...I was wrong, he did them, all of them. If I never have to clean wet toilet paper off of my walls again it will be a miracle. Saturday I had a candle burning in the bathroom while we had company over, Gunner blew the candle out and ran outside. Britanie found Russell on the counter, feet in the sink, wet of course and candle wax EVERYWHERE! Most of it is still there. I haven't come up with an easy way to clean it up yet. I scraped a lot of it off but its still pretty soft so it doesn't come up well and I don't want to scratch the counter up. He did lots of other little mischievous things last week but I was really bad about writing them down, and I can't rely on my brain to remember them. He's a stinker, end of story :)

1 comment:

  1. Lay a paper towel over it, then iron it. It'll melt the wax and the towel will absorb it.

    ReplyDelete